Kingsford Legal Centre provides free employment law advice to people who:
- live, work or study in the Randwick and Botany local government areas; and
- meet our means test.
Employment law appointments are available during the day as well as every second Thursday evening. We can arrange for a free interpreter if you would like one.
Advice is by appointment only. To make an appointment call us on (02) 9385 9566 between 9:00 am and 1:00 pm or between 2:00 pm and 5:00 pm.
What we can help with
We can provide you advice on:
- disciplinary action;
- workplace health & safety;
- underpayments & entitlements;
- parental leave & returning to work;
- harassment & bullying; and
What we can't help with
We do not provide advice on Worker’s Compensation, however we can give you a list of solicitors in the local area that may be able to give you advice on it. Many will see you at the first appointment for free. KLC also does not give advice to landlords nor on business or investment matters.